Jared Reynolds offers marine and watercraft insurance for all your boating and personal watercraft needs. Fishing boats to your houseboat, including jet skis, we have you covered while you are out enjoying the open waters. Just like automobile insurance, we make boat insurance easy.
We offer the following Ohio Insurance
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability – Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability cover your legal liability for an accident that involves injury to another person or damage to someone’s property, up to the limit of liability listed on the policy.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Coverage – Several coverage options can help protect your watercraft if you are hit by someone who doesn’t have insurance, or doesn’t have enough insurance.
Uninsured Bodily Injury
- – This covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver who is at fault for the accident and does not have liability insurance.
Underinsured Bodily Injury
- – This covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver who is at fault for the accident and does not have enough liability insurance.
- Comprehensive and Collision – With Comprehensive and Collision coverages, we pay for damage to your boat if you’re involved in an accident or another covered loss. Collision pays for colliding with another boat or object, and Comprehensive coverage applies if your boat is damaged by an event other than a collision, such as fire, theft or vandalism.
- Replacement Cost Personal Effects – Replacement Cost Personal Effects is an extra coverage one can select that pays for loss of or damage to personal effects while on board an insured boat.
- Roadside Assistance – Roadside Assistance coverage can be selected for your boat insurance policy. This coverage provides towing to the nearest qualified repair facility at the time of disablement.