We know you love your motorcycle. We also know that you want to be covered if your motorcycle is stolen or badly damaged, and proper motorcycle insurance coverage can help protect your investment.
We offer the following Ohio
- Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability (BI/PD) — BI/PD covers you if you’re at fault for an accident that injures another person or damages someone’s property, up to the policy limits.
- Comprehensive & Collision — These two motorcycle insurance coverages pay to repair your motorcycle. For each coverage, you select a deductible that you pay out of pocket.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM) — When the person at fault for an accident doesn’t have insurance or doesn’t have enough insurance, UM/UIM will cover your injuries that the at-fault party is legally liable for, such as medical treatment and lost wages.
- Medical Payments — This covers the cost of necessary medical care you receive as the result of a motorcycle accident and can be used regardless of who is at fault and is limited to policy limits.
- Custom Parts & Equipment — When you purchase Comprehensive or Collision it will more than likely not pay for after-market parts or accessories. This coverage will cover the cost of these parts and accessories, and keeping your receipt transactions for each purchase is always a great idea!
- Roadside Assistance — If your motorcycle breaks down, Roadside Assistance will pay to tow it to the nearest qualified repair facility. Roadside Assistance also covers the necessary labor costs at the place of breakdown when your motorcycle is disabled due to any of the following:
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown
- Dead battery
- Flat tire
- Insufficient supply of fuel, oil, water, or other fluids
If you want to work with an agent start here and we’ll make sure to answer your questions and get you the right amount of coverage.