Auto insurance may be one of the most commonly sought lines of insurance, but that doesn’t mean you should take shortcuts when selecting an insurance company. At Jared Reynolds Insurance we offer coverage throughout Ohio and have over 20 different companies for preferred risk drivers. Whether you’re seeking an auto insurance policy for collision insurance, comprehensive auto insurance, or liability insurance, we want you to understand your options without feeling inundated.
We offer the following Ohio car insurance coverages
- Bodily Injury Liability – covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Medical Insurance – covers treatment of the policyholders and household members in the automobile in the event of an accident.
- Property Damage Liability Insurance – covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Collision Insurance – insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive Auto Insurance – protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
- Uninsured Motorist Insurance Coverage – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.
- Uninsured Motorist Property Damage Insurance – covers damages caused to policyholder’s vehicle with an uninsured driver.
If you want to work with an agent start here and we’ll make sure to answer your questions and get you the right amount of coverage.